Here’s a list of some great articles on artificial intelligence, from some of the leading business publications: the World Economic Forum; MIT Sloan Management Review; and Harvard Business Review; and Wired Magazine.
World Economic Forum:
MIT Sloan Management Review:
- “Reshaping Business with Artificial Intelligence: Closing the Gap Between Ambition and Action.”
- “Wait-and-See Could Be a Costly AI Strategy.” Early adopters of AI will share a global profit pool valued at $1 trillion. Will your company be among them?
- “Don’t Let Artificial Intelligence Supercharge Bad Processes.”
- “Why AI Isn’t the Death of Jobs.”
Harvard Business Review:
- “The Business of Artificial Intelligence: What it Can – and Cannot – Do For Your Organization.”
- “Artificial Intelligence for the Real World.”
- “Collaborative Intelligence: Humans and AI Are Joining Forces.”
About the Author
Peggy Steele is a Management Consultant with over 19 years of industry experience working for global professional services firms Deloitte, American Management Systems, and CGI. Currently, she is the Industry Advisor for Consulting at the Schulich School of Business, responsible for designing, developing, and managing career-readiness programming for undergraduate and graduate students interested in consulting. Prior to joining Schulich, Ms. Steele served as the Consulting Expert-in-Residence at the Smith School of Business at Queen’s University, supporting the Bachelor of Commerce and MBA programs.