Here’s a list of some great publications on artificial intelligence, from consulting’s strategy firms: McKinsey & Company; Boston Consulting Group; and Bain and Company.
McKinsey & Company (www.mckinsey.com):
- “An Executive’s Guide to AI.”
- “AI, Automation, and the Future of Work: Ten Things to Solve For.”
- “What AI Can and Can’t Do (Yet) for Your Business.”
Boston Consulting Group (www.bcg.com):
- “AI has Entered the Business World. What Happens Next?”
- “How AI Will Reshape Companies, Industries and Nations: An interview with Kai-fu Lee of Sinovation Ventures.”
- “Executives Say AI Will Change Business But Aren’t Doing Much About It Yet.”
Bain and Company (www.bain.com):
- “Tackling AI’s Unintended Consequences.”
- “The Cure for AI Fever.”
- “Robots Make the Stuff. Soon, They Will Serve It, Too.”
About the Author
Peggy Steele is a Management Consultant with over 19 years of industry experience working for global professional services firms Deloitte, American Management Systems, and CGI. Currently, she is the Industry Advisor for Consulting at the Schulich School of Business, responsible for designing, developing, and managing career-readiness programming for undergraduate and graduate students interested in consulting. Prior to joining Schulich, Ms. Steele served as the Consulting Expert-in-Residence at the Smith School of Business at Queen’s University, supporting the Bachelor of Commerce and MBA programs.