Coming Soon. To receive updates on the Consulting Case Playbook, please sign up for our mailing list.
Your Case Interview Advantage
The Consulting Case Playbook is a detailed, step-by-step handbook for undergraduate and graduate students, new and recent graduates, and early career professionals looking to better prepare for, and perform at, consulting case interviews.
- Maximize your chances of excelling at consulting case interviews.
- Learn from a 20+ year veteran in consulting, Peggy Steele — former consulting advisor at the Smith School of Business and the Schulich School of Business.
- Learn what your competitors are learning at other top Canadian universities — delivered to over 1,000 students to date.
- Comprehensive learning materials filled with consulting case interview best practices.
- Instant download for self-paced learning.
Five Learning Modules
The Consulting Case Playbook will consist of five modules:
Module 1 – Consulting Case Interviews
- Recap the Consulting Recruitment Process. This includes a recap of the end-to-end consulting recruitment process, with a focus on consulting case interviews.
- Learn about Consulting Case Interview Best Practices. This includes the introduction of case interview best practices, applicable to all service lines (i.e. Strategy and Operations, Human Capital, and Technology).
Modules 2-4 – Focusing on Service Lines: Exploring Common Case Types, Frameworks, and Approaches
- Learn about Consulting Case Scenarios, by Service Line. This includes learning about the typical case scenarios encountered, based on your target job posting’s service line (i.e. Strategy and Operations, Human Capital, and Technology).
- Learn about Common Case Frameworks, Approaches, Methodologies. This includes learning about the most common analytical frameworks, as well as common case approaches and methodologies, used in case scenarios, based on your target job posting’s service line (i.e. Strategy and Operations, Human Capital, and Technology).
Module 5 – Practice Cases
- Based on the learning materials provided in Modules 1-4, case scenarios (including solution notes) are provided for student practice. Cases will vary in terms of levels of complexity, and by service line (i.e. Strategy and Operations, Human Capital, and Technology).
How to Purchase
To receive updates on the program, including launch date and registration information, please sign up for our mailing list.