Each term, a maximum of ten (10) students are accepted for one-on-one coaching. In a one-on-one format (currently via video conference*), students will be guided through a variety of learning areas, including:
- Consulting Career Advisory.
- Consulting Cover Letter and Resume Writing.
- Consulting Networking Coaching; and
- Consulting Interview Coaching, including Case Interview Coaching (Preparation, Practice, Mock Interviews, etc.).
How students benefit:
- Learn from a 20+ year veteran in consulting, Peggy Steele — former consulting advisor at the Smith School of Business and the Schulich School of Business.
- Each session is customized, based on the student’s consulting career goals.
- For interview coaching, practice service line-specific cases (i.e. Strategy and Operations, Human Capital, or Technology) and modern cases, which incorporate key consulting trends and/or business events.
- High-interaction one-on-one learning format, with real-time individual feedback.
Apply Now: One-on-One Coaching – Fall 2020
To apply for one-on-one coaching for the Fall 2020, and Winter 2020 terms, please click here for instructions.
Please note that there is a maximum of 10 students accepted for one-on-one coaching per term.