Free Download: Fall 2020 Recruitment Dashboard >> With the majority of summer/co-op/intern and new graduate postings now out, we’ve developed an interim Consulting Confidential Fall 2020 Recruitment Dashboard to provide some insights on the recruiting season (including jobs posted up to 09-07-2020).
Get Your Resume Noticed
The ResumeBuilder™ is now available for purchase. Start building your consulting resume now:
Consulting Confidential’s ResumeBuilder™ is a detailed, step-by-step toolkit that helps students create resumes that are customized to a current consulting internship and new graduate job postings (including 105 job posting “cheat sheets” with keywords identified to include in your resumes) (see Featured Jobs here; job postings marked with “[*]” are included).
The ResumeBuilder™ includes:
- ResumeBuilder™ Handbook.
- Job Posting “Cheat Sheets”, including 105 annotated consulting internship and full time jobs postings from CGI, Deloitte, EY, IBM, KPMG, Mercer, and PwC (see Featured Jobs here; job postings marked with “[*]” are included). For each job posting, we have identified the keywords to include in your resumes (click Job Description Fall 2020 – K15 for a sample annotated job posting).
- Consulting Keyword Reference Guide (By Service Line), including keywords to include in a consulting resume, by service line (e.g. strategy and operations, human capital, and technology).
- Consulting Keyword Reference Guide (By Consulting Firm), including keywords to include in a consulting resume, by consulting firm (e.g. how the MBB and Big Four firms refer to their consulting services and industries).
- Consulting Resume Template.
Automated Updates Per Recruiting Season
Once you’ve purchased the current edition, you will automatically receive release updates including new annotated consulting internship and full time job postings (e.g. Fall 2020 typically covers September-October; Winter 2021 typically covers December-January postings etc.).
NOTE: If you have already purchased Consulting Confidential’s ResumeBuilder™ Fall 2020 edition, please check your email for automated updates.
- Maximize your chances of being selected for interviews.
- Learn from a 20+ year veteran in consulting, Peggy Steele — former consulting advisor at the Smith School of Business and the Schulich School of Business.
- Learn what your competitors are learning at other top Canadian universities — delivered to over 1,000 students to date.
- Instant download to start creating your consulting resumes now.
The ResumeBuilder™ is now available for purchase. Start creating your customized consulting resumes now (digital download):